K.Y.S.T. Organizer (Keep Your Sh*t Together)
The K.Y.S.T. organizer does just that: helps you keep yourself (and your shit) together -- physically and mentally.
Water resistant (you can dump a glass of water on it and it just rolls off!) and RFID blocking, it's ideal for carrying important papers, electronic devices, and credit/debit cards.
There's plenty of room for carrying all the little things you need, too: bandaids, a tablet, pens, stamps, prescriptions, notebooks, protein bars, IEP forms, an extra key, and bus fare.
The handle makes it easy to carry, and the slim design stashed easily in the car, on your desk, or in a bag.
- Full zipper closure that passed our rigorous "Here, kids! Yank on this zipper 50 times as hard as you can to see if you can break it!" test
- 2 external pockets - one open on the front, and one zippered on the back
- Internal, elastic pen loop on the spine that expands to hold 2-3 pens
- 11 internal credit card-sized vertical slots
- 2 mini clear pockets for paper clips and other small items
- An internal, clear zippered pocket for coins and other small items
- 6 large vertical pockets, including one expanding mesh pocket
- 3 full-sized internal pockets (2 open, 1 zippered) for storing large notebooks, cash, tablets, and paperwork
- All man-made materials
- Water resistant exterior
- RFID blocking
The tag on the front reads WINNER -- because when you do self care, you ARE a winner, dammit!
The Keep Your Shit Together organizer measures 7.1 inches wide by 9.8 inches tall. It is approximately the same size as a semi-B5 notebook, though we do not recommend trying to store that size inside it would be so tight that the zipper might damage your notebook.
The notebook comes in two colors: Dark Teal (a deep blue with strong green undertones) and Heathered Mist (a variegated blend of ice blue and light gray).
As featured in the Winter 2018 HavenTree Self Care Box!
Made in China