A Hill I'm Willing To Die On Unisex Fleece Hoodie
The phrase "Is this a hill you're willing to die on?" has been used in the military for over a century to ask whether a location is so critical it must be held and defended at all costs. Over the years, it's come to mean "is this issue you're fighting for really worth all the trouble?"
For us, the answer is YES. LGBTQIA safety, equality, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness IS the hill we are willing to die on.
This design features the words "A hill I'm willing to die on" in white hand lettered print with an arrow pointing to an LGBT pride rainbow.
What makes it "luxe?" The exterior is made of soft, combed, ring-spun cotton, and the interior has a snuggly poly-fleece lining. It's so soft that it feels like you're being hugged by a puppy.
This sweatshirt is perfect as:
- a reminder of your own worth -- and the value of standing up for yourself and your rights
- a coming out gift
- a way for parents of LGBTQ kids to show their pride
- a way for teachers, administrators, co-workers, and employers to show they're safe and supportive
- a way for welcoming clergy, civic leaders, and representatives to show their support
This sweatshirt has a kangaroo pocket, and the colorful printing stands up to washing.
• 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece*
• Side seamed
• Available in sizes S to 2X. Scroll down for the size guide.
We never charge a higher price for larger sizes. EVER.
The femme model is wearing a size M. She's 5.8 feet (178 cm) tall, chest circumference 34.6" (88 cm), waist circumference 27.1" (69 cm) and hip circumference 37.7" (96 cm).
Please note that this item is printed on demand and ships to you directly from our awesome mug printing guys. We are located in Spokane, WA, but they are located in the Midwest. That means this item may arrive separately from other items you order from us. 11 oz mugs ship via USPS First Class Mail. 15 oz mugs ship via USPS Priority Mail because they weight over 1 lb.
|Chest to Fit (inches)||34-37||38-41||42-45||46-49||50-53|
|Chest to Fit (cm)||86-94||97-104||107-114||117-124||127-135|