"I Feel Stabby" Stress Management Embroidery Kit
“This isn’t about making something pretty. It’s about stabbing something repeatedly without getting arrested.”
Sometimes, you just need to stab something.
You know the feeling we’re talking about. It’s the tingle you feel when you have to sit through a family gathering that kicks you into sensory overload. It gets especially strong when you walk in the door and are bombarded by kids’ questions, or seated next to your racist Great-Uncle Bob at Thanksgiving dinner, or have to spend time around your ex. It lives in your forearms and fingers, deep down in your joints, begging for an outlet and itching for activity.
The perfect portable project for beginners or long-time needleworkers, this kit is designed to help you decompress after a stressful day, survive an overwhelming event, or try something new.
This kit includes:
- 1 piece of muslin, 12x12 inches
- 1 needle
- 1 bundle of matte embroidery floss
- 1 bundle of silky embroidery floss
- 1 6–inch wooden embroidery hoop
- Instructions: How to Stab Your Fabric
- Instructions: Design Ideas for Stabbing Your Fabric